Supporting The Annual Catholic Appeal 2018 we support important works of the Catholic Church in our Diocese:
* Catholic Charities – service to the most needy people with the love of Christ
* Migration Services – assistance to immigrants.
* Faith Formation – provides support both spiritually and financially for those who teach religious education, give sacramental instruction and organize parish ministries.
* Hospital Chaplains – services of the church to those who are ill in hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
* Vocations – programs that foster spiritual vocations. Remember, that we all share in the responsibility of caring for God’s people, especially those who are in need of our help. It is the expression of our love for God. In supporting the ACA, you are supporting yourselves, because you and your family may use the services provided by the Diocese as well.
Is $8 a month a lot for these causes? We hope that every household will support ACA!
Write your check to “Annual Catholic Appeal”. In memo line add our parish number – 4219. Mail the check to:
Annual Catholic Appeal 2018
Diocese of Brooklyn
P.O. Box 310
Kensington, CT 06037-0310