PO BURZY ZALANA ZOSTAŁA M.IN. PIWNICA PLEBANII, I NIE DZIAŁA SYSTEM TELEFONICZNY. PROSIMY O WYROZUMIAŁOŚĆ I O KONTAKT Z PARAFIĄ POPRZEZ EMAIL: SKC11222@AOL.COM
It is not too late to register with St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy!
Sister Joanne Goscicki, Sister of the Holy Family of Nazareth, has celebrated her 50th Jubilee this June.
Sister Joanne has worked for St Stanislaus Kostka School and Academy for many, many years. With the Students and Faculty of the St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy, we wish her all the best.
Please watch the Academy students’ video with greetings for Sister Joanne Mary.
Today we praise the men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country. Their selfless devotion, outstanding courage, and honor should inspire us to make their sacrifice meaningful. May the Lord of All, Merciful and Loving God reward them with eternal joy.
We are mourning those who died for the United States to remind ourselves of worthy ideals, virtues, and priorities. May their sacrifice be a constant reminder of things that matter.
May our eternal gratitude for the sacrifice these men and women made bring us peace and hope for a better tomorrow.
The State of New York, following recommendations from the CDC, lower rates of infection and higher numbers of people being vaccinated against COVID-19, has relaxed many of the restrictions which were in place. Because of that, with the pastoral care of the people of Brooklyn and Queens in mind, Bishop DiMarzio is issuing the following guidelines.
- Our Churches may open to full 100% capacity. There is no longer any need to rope off a pew between the occupied rows. Social distancing is still required for those who are not vaccinated. Unvaccinated parishioners should distance themselves from others who are not members of the same household.
- Hand hygiene is still required and disinfectant use should be encouraged. Additionally, it is wise to provide disinfectant at the entrances of the Church.
- For those who are not vaccinated, masks are still mandatory in Church. However, everyone is encouraged to wear masks while in Church.
- Hymnals and missalettes can once again be used.
- Lectors may begin reading from the main ambo or pulpit in Church.
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion may resume their ministry, using correct hand hygiene before and after Holy Communion.
- Offertory collections may resume with offertory baskets as usual.
- The Offertory Procession with the gifts of bread and wine can begin again.
- Choirs with vaccinated members can resume normal choir activities. Those not vaccinated should maintain social distance.
- Altar Servers may resume their ministry, observing necessary hygiene procedures.
- Holy Communion is still to be given under the form of Bread only. There are no shared Communion cups. Receiving in the hand is still the recommended practice.
Today, on Sunday, April 25th, 2021, the celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation was held in our parish for young people who have been waiting for this Sacrament since March, because the churches were closed due to the pandemic.
40th Anniversary of Ordination and Feastday of Fr. Marek Sobczak, CM
It is with great pleasure that we invite all Parishioners and friends of our St. Stanislaus Kostka Parish in Greenpoint to join us in celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Ordination and Feastday of our Pastor, Fr. Marek Sobczak, C.M. A special Mass will be celebrated by the Honoree on Sunday, April 25 at 1:00pm.
We wish to extend to our Honorable Jubilarian our most heartfelt best wishes on this very special occasion. May the Good Lord bless Fr. Marek with an abundance of graces, blessings, joy and peace. With gratitude for your priestly service we offer you our prayers.
EVERYONE IS CORDIALLY INVITED!
Jubileusz 40-lecia kapłaństwa i imieniny Ks. Proboszcza Marka Sobczaka, CM
Z wielką radością zapraszamy Wszystkich Parafian i Sympatyków naszej Parafii św. Stanisława Kostki na Greenpoincie do wspólnego świętowania Jubileuszu 40 rocznicy przyjęcia Święceń kapłańskich oraz imienin naszego Księdza Proboszcza Marka Sobczaka, CM. Uroczysta Msza św. będzie odprawiona przez Jubilata w niedzielę 25 kwietnia o godzinie 13:00.
Z tej okazji Czcigodnemu Jubilatowi składamy z serca płynące, najlepsze życzenia. Niech Dobry Bóg darzy Księdza Marka wszelkimi łaskami i błogosławieństwami, radości i pokoju. Z podziękowaniem za Twoją Kapłańską posługę ofiarujemy nasze modlitwy.
Ksiądz Jan Urbaniak CM długie lata pracował lata w naszej parafii jako wikariusz oraz administrator. 28 lutego 2021 roku ksiądz Jan obchodził 50 rocznicę święceń kapłańskich, a w naszej parafii ks. Jan odprawił Mszę św. 18 kwietnia o godz. 13:00.
Z tej okazji Czcigodnemu Jubilatowi składamy z serca płynące, najlepsze życzenia. Niech Dobry Bóg darzy Księdza Jana wszelkimi łaskami i błogosławieństwami, niech wlewa w Jego serce radość i pokój, niech otacza dobrymi przyjaciółmi. Z podziękowaniem za Twoją Kapłańską posługę ofiarujemy nasze modlitwy.
Plurimos Annos! Sto Lat!
Fr. Jan Urbaniak, CM worked in our parish as both a vicar and an administrator. On February 28, 2021 Fr. Jan celebrated his 50th Anniversary of ordination to the priesthood. In honor of this jubilee, Fr. Jan celebrated Holy Mass on April 18 at 1:00pm in our parish.
On this happy occasion we wish to extend to the Honorable Jubilarian our most heartfelt best wishes. May the Good Lord bestow upon Fr. Jan an abundance of graces and blessigs, may He pour into his heart much joy and peace, and surround him with many good friends. With gratitude for your Priestly service, we offer you our prayers.
Plurimos Annos! 100 Years!
Niech Św. Józef wstawia się za nami wszystkimi!!!