Registration for the 2010 – 2011 school year continues . If you would like to enroll your child in St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy, grades PK (3 year olds) – Grade 8, you may come to the school office on 12 Newel Street during the hours of 9:00A.M. to 2:00PM.
At the time of registration you are asked to bring:
1. copy of your child’s birth certificate. For Pre-K a child must be 3 years old before December 31, 2010.
2. copy of your child’s baptismal certificate
3. copy of your child’s First Communion Certificate if your child has already received.
4. copy of Immunization Record
5. Paid to date parish book if you are registering as a parishioner
6. There is a $250.00 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration. (This fee covers testing materials, student insurance, computer class, books, workbooks and Home-School Association dues.)
The third and fourth child pays no registration fee.
If you have any questions you may call the school office Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 2:30PM Tel. (718) 383-1970.
The tuition for the 2009/2010 school year is as fol-lows:
TUITION PARISHIONER NON-PARISHIONER
1-child $3,725.00* $4,750.00
2-children $5,650.00* $6,800.00
3 or more children $6,975.00* $8,200.00
*plus $350 previously given to church now goes directly to school
***Our PRE-K tuition for 4 year-olds is included in the Family Plan***
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
1. Payment in June with a 2% discount.
2. Two payments – the first payment due September 15
and final payment on January 15.
3. Other tuition plans available.
Payment of registration fees and subsequent tuition fees must be made with a bank check or money order. Absolutely no cash will be accepted. This is a diocesan regulation.
Remember: Each student will be required to participate in two major fund-raisers per year.